Your full value tournament day includes:
• Welcome gift package
• Use of warm-up area
• 18 hole Lionhead Masters championship course
• Power carts stocked with bottled water and snacks
• Special bonus gifts at several featured holes
• Two complimentary drinks
• Complimentary use of showers and locker room
• Imported wines at dinner
• Guaranteed one choice from well stocked prize table
• Draws for mega prizes
• Silent auction
Only $325 per golfer!
• Low scoring Best Ball Team
• Closest to the Pin
• Longest Drive
• Putting Contest
• Corporate name displayed on tee sign on one of the 18 holes on the course.
• Opportunity to market your product/service through give-away promotional materials on the day of the event.
• Your company's support will be acknowledged at the event and on HOMES Publishing Group's website.
FORMAT: 4 player BEST BALL
REGISTRATION/LUNCH: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
SHOTGUN START: 1:00 pm
COCKTAILS/SILENT AUCTION: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
DINNER: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
PRIZES/RAFFLE: 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm
ON YOUR WAY BY: 8:30 pm
To be eligible for a golf prize, score cards must be turned into the Pro shop immediately after the round.
NOTE: proper golf attire and soft spikes please.
LIONHEAD Golf & Country Club
8525 Mississauga Road
Brampton, Ontario L6Y 0C1
FROM DOWNTOWN TORONTO:
• Take the QEW to Highway 427 North
• From Highway 427 take Highway 401 Westbound
• Exit at Mississauga Road (North)
• Continue on Mississauga Road 5 kilometres (3 miles)
• Lionhead Golf & Country Club is just north of Steeles Avenue on the right side.
FROM HIGHWAY 400 TO 407 WEST:
• Take Highway 400 South to Highway 407 West to Mississauga Road North
• Lionhead Golf & Country Club is just north of Steeles Avenue on the right side